EL Masry VS Zamalek, away wins

Thảo luận trong 'Tin chuyên ngành' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 1/10/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member

    Tham gia:
    27/6/20
    Bài viết:
    27
    Thích đã nhận:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    EL Masry VS Zamalek, away wins
    1. After 28

    Bạn phải Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này

    rounds, EL Masry got 8 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 13 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, EL Masry got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

    2. After 30 rounds, Zamalek got 18 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Zamalek got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is EL Masry 0.80--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 233 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 66 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 39.06%; Draw win rate: 28.33%; Away win rate: 32.62%; Home odds win rate: 54.94%; Away odds win rate: 45.06%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2-1.01. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 18 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Over odds win rate: 22.22%; Draw odds win rate: 11.11%; Under odds win rate: 66.67%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.15-1.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks:

    Bạn phải Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này

    EL Masry(19.0%), Draw(28.6%), Zamalek(52.5%)

    [​IMG]
     

Chia sẻ trang này