Fylkir VS Fjolnir, home wins

Thảo luận trong 'Tin chuyên ngành' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 25/8/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member

    Tham gia:
    27/6/20
    Bài viết:
    27
    Thích đã nhận:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    Fylkir VS Fjolnir, home wins
    1. After 11 rounds,

    Bạn phải Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này

    Fylkir got 5 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fylkir got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

    2. After 11 rounds, Fjolnir got 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fjolnir got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fylkir 0.88-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 920 matches, the home team got 411 wins, 248 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 44.67%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 28.37%; Home odds win rate: 51.09%; Away odds win rate: 48.91%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 922 matches, the home team got 482 wins, 174 draws and 266 losses. Home win rate: 52.28%; Draw win rate: 18.87%; Away win rate: 28.85%; Over odds win rate: 49.46%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 45.34%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.87-3.70-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 losses. Away win rate: 100.00%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks:

    Bạn phải Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này

    Fylkir(49.3%), Draw(24.8%), Fjolnir(25.9%)

    [​IMG]
     

Chia sẻ trang này