Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC VS Henan Jianye, home wins

Thảo luận trong 'Tin chuyên ngành' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 21/9/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member

    Tham gia:
    27/6/20
    Bài viết:
    27
    Thích đã nhận:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC VS Henan Jianye, home wins
    1. After 11 rounds

    Bạn phải Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này

    , Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 9 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

    2. After 11 rounds, Henan Jianye got 1 win, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Henan Jianye got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC 0.89-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 371 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 46 draws and 41 losses. Home win rate: 76.55%; Draw win rate: 12.40%; Away win rate: 11.05%; Home odds win rate: 55.26%; Away odds win rate: 44.74%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2232 matches, the home team got 1050 wins, 429 draws and 753 losses. Home win rate: 47.04%; Draw win rate: 19.22%; Away win rate: 33.74%; Over odds win rate: 46.28%; Draw odds win rate: 5.69%; Under odds win rate: 48.03%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.22-6.20-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss. Home win rate: 68.75%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 6.25%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks:

    Bạn phải Đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để xem link này

    Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC(76.7%), Draw(15.2%), Henan Jianye(8.2%)

    [​IMG]
     

Chia sẻ trang này